Plushies - that last and some that dont

The first plushie that I can remember owning was a huge yellow chick. It was about as big as me and had these realy scary eyes. Auntie Sarah bought me that plushie. he was great fun, I just couldnt deal with those eyes. Big black eyes that never blinked staring straight at me all the time.

I know that she thought she was being kind to me. But the nightmares SO I destroyed the eyes. The only way I could cope was to get rid of those eyes.

The something happened.

I discovered fluff. You know the insides of the plushie. Man that stuff feels good between the teeth and inside the mouth! AS the humans would say - better than....ahem just very good.  Anyway, how do these people think? I got rid of the eyes and really enjoyed the fluff - Only for Auntie Sarah to buy another plushie - WITH EYES! i mean didnt she get the message?

It was then that Mum embarked on a mission to find the indestructable plushie. In all honesty if she found one without eyes it would probably have remained intact. I'm sure went through hundreds of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com