Go Dog Go

ball thrower for dogs
All of you that know about my fetish with fluff, will also know that there is one thing that I love far more than fluff. - A ball. Any ball, as long as it can be thrown and even better if it can bounce. It was me that taught the folk at home to play fetch. but that's a story for another day. This ones about satisfying that endless need for ball retrieval.

I drive my whole family crazy with fetch. They love it really but I don't understand how they get tired so quickly. I mean there's nothing more exciting in this world than playing fetch all day. 

Honestly if the would just let me I would play ALL day. Well my first Christmas came along and was really hoping for some sort of glamorous all singing, all dancing ball. I was not at all ready for what came out of that box!



Its called a Go Dog Go. It was designed by people for people that cant keep up with their best friends need to keep playing fetch. I even works on autoplay. now this is one of the best investments that Mum has ever made in my happiness quotient. I can play this thing for hours. The batteries aren't too bad either.

Mum loves it because it even has a remote control, so she can join in the fun too.This s a really awesome oiece of kit. Ive had it for two years now and it is still going. if I have to compare it to how many plushies she brought home in two years, she has paid for them in the Go Dog Go several times over.

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com