The Great Trek

Mum decided that she had enough of city life. Admittedly there was more to it than that, She also got sick of travelling to Cardiff all the time. A 350 mile trip each way became a bit of a bind by the time she had done it most months over a year. I was wondering of course about other things. Like, whether the Welsh dogs would understand my Glaswegian bark. 
Barking in the Beacons

The move was unusual to say the least. It took three attempts to get everything she wanted in the house. And the travelling OMG! What was she thinking? The first journey when she took me to approve the property was a day trip. 

Thank Goodness the scenery was amazing, because it was otherwise very, very hot. And Ive never seen so many sheep in my life! Except for now of course when I see them every day.

Living in the Beacons has changed my quality of life exponentially, from being a city dog. I dont mind that I'm a country bumpkin now. We have moved into town, but its a three minute walk from the house to Priory Grove a four mile countryside walk that takes us right back home. Its like having a river in my own back yard. The mud is truly excellent and the long grass, all the sticks to find and the squirrels to chase are ideal to work up an appetite.


copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com