Gluten free for dogs - for real!

From the time that I was adopted by Mum, I have had a bit of an iffy stomach. She reckons that it was because I was weaned onto cheap brandless food that was inappropriate for me at the time.

I can remember her reaction when she realised that Dad had brought me home. I could tell from the start she wasnt to be messed with. He went off to college the next day and after a mornings work she bundled me into car and I just knew that it was all over - She was taking me back!

On the way to "taking me back" she stopped at this huge place that I now know is called Pets at Home - a supermarket just for all the furry members of the family.

I went in with her and she put me in the trolley and walked me round. She bought loads of stuff. A bed, blankets, bowls, toys and even a raw hide chew. I did wonder who the lucky one was to be getting all this stuff, because I was being sent back to that horrible place.

Anyway she put me back in the car and then something weird happened - we went home. Huh? I thought she was taking me back. She had made no secret of her intentions the night before. We got back indoors and what happened next? She lay me in the bed. That really good quality food - It was for me! and the toys - I didnt know what they were then - but she gave them to me anyway.

She changed her mind - Oh my goodness, this steadfast, no nonsense tough woman had decided I could stay! AND she bought me stuff. Bonus.

Gluten Free

She soon realised that my tummy just wasnt playing balll, so she tried everuthing until she discovered Naturo. They have a grain free range of really delicious meals. Mum called them microwave meals or TV divnners because they look like the ready meals that she sometimes buys off the shelves.

My TV dinners are awesome. I dont get them all the time. After a lot of trial and error she discovered that Harringtons Hypo Allergenic gets my tummy into the shape it should be in. When for any reason she cant locate that Lilys dry food seems to do the trick.

From time to time, she may ask me if I want to try out something different, and we do. Its always the good stuff. She checks to make sure the food isnt full of fillers and that I get a decent amount of protein. Anyone who looks at me today believe that I was once the runt of the litter. The ugly duckling - always comes as a surprise.

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com