Teddy is going nowhere

Moby Dick Whale Toy
So in all this exploring the beacons, Mum meets up with a dog lover. I suppose it was bound to happen. Anyway as it turns out, this dog lover has two poodles. Now Ive never been a poodle man myself, but Wow this has been a learning curve.

I always though Poodles were too posh to ..... well do anything really. The bloke is called Pepe (pronounced Peppy) and he was a grumpy sod to start off. We had a little disagreement which resulted in his fur getting a little ruffled.

Anyway, we sorted it out and are now inseparable although I'm not sure about Pepe's intentions, as he seems not to be so into the girls.... if you know what I mean?

Wilko teddy dog toy
Despite being such pals Pepe is the king of destruction. When he comes to mine to play Mum has to hide the intact plushies away. That fantastic Moby Dick from Kong that Mum bought at the vets when I had that special operation and my very very precious Teddy from Wilko both get placed out of reach long before Pepe even reaches the town limits.

Thing is I have a reputation for being destructive and these two toys have lasted a very long time. Aside from the Christmas hedgehog from Aldi that has survived a record two and a half years, these two toys are the most precious.

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com