5 Best Places to buy dog toys anywhere in the UK

I have had quite a few messages on Facebook, asking Where are the 5 best places to buy dog toys in The UK. Although there are some great individual shops and boutiques, they deserve a page all of their own. This post will cover stores that you can reach from just about anywhere. So here's the list
Wilko Plush dog toys

Wilko - We had never considered Wilko until Mum went in there one day to buy stationery and discovered a fantastic selection of really good quality plushies. Now I am renowned for killing the plushie and pulling the eyes out if they freak me out, so finding just the right toys was great, Most of Wilkos plushies have cloth eyes so they don't freak us dogs out so much. Additionally they are very affordable and made to survive. These are plushies made for dogs, not a stand in child's toy. They have a good selection too, everything from Puppy toys to Senior toys and accessories. My first ever gift came from Wilko. A bone plushie - the one I taught Auntie Sarah how to play fetch with - Aaaah the memories.

Pets at Home - I could never exclude "THE" pet supermarket from this list. These guys have aisles and aisles of toys. The most difficult thing is when Mum takes me in to choose. I mean for real? Id love to just take them all. But being a discerning dog, I am always able to leave with ears held high. The best quality plushies, Kong toys, all season toys, water toys, training toys, you name it they have it. If you join their VIP club, you'll also get regular vouchers in the mail. Most of my readers will not be allowed in Tesco, Asda or the other stores, but Pets at Home is great, you can do the shopping and let Mum or Dad pay!

Tesco Extra -As they say at Tesco every little helps, Mum has discovered that she can get
Harringtons at Tesco, so when she takes a run down the A470 to get some her own Gluten free stuff, she always comes back with a surprise for me. Tesco seems to have procured some toys that will actually survive the ravages of a dog day afternoon. I have the most amazing bunny (That I wont let Pepe get near, for obvious reasons), This bunny also has cloth eyes and the almost indestructible squeaker inside. But tesco has other stuff too - balls, rope toys, and the most fabulous squeaker toys. The best toys from tesco are undeniably the selection of balls and squeakers. Youhave to remember though that its at the the Extra stores that you will discover the greatest variety of choice.


Asda - These guys made it onto the list because they have a toys that took me MONTHS to destroy. And not without effort. In fact Mum went back and bought another one. I saw this plush bear and thought to myself, that Id have that squeaker out in seconds! Boy was I wrong. The damn thing had no les than EIGHT squeakers in his belly and you bite on one and another squeaks. The distraction is mind boggling. Unfortuntely Asda doesnt seem to list all their toys online, so I cant even post a link to this amazing toy at the time of writing, but I will have you know, they still have them in stock - mum was in just last week, looking for one that will last to Christmas and maybe even beyond.

Amazon - if your folks havent bought anything from Amazon for you, you really need to provide some digital education. With Amazon the one click purchase option just makes it all so much easier and theres stuff on there that you just cant get anywhere else. The delivery is awesome and if you buy stuff on Amazon like Mum does for me, then being a Prime member pays off too. With Amazon Prime you get to watch Prime Video too. mum leaves home with watching any of selection of really good canince appropriate movie content. My well documented Go Dog Go was bought from Amazon and this was the best investment that Mum has ever made.



copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com